Szczecin-Lwówek gas pipeline
Description of the investment
The aim of the project is the construction of the Szczecin - Lwówek gas pipeline, which is 700 mm in diameter and 188.3 km in length, located in the territory of the zachodniopomorskie, wielkopolskie, lubuskie voivodships.
- Legal grounds of investment (Polish version): Act of 24 April 2009 on investments in the scope of LNG Regasification Terminal in Świnoujście (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 84, item 700, as amended).
Route of the gas pipeline
- zachodniopomorskie voivodship - municipalities: Goleniów, Maszewo, Stargard Szczeciński, Dolice, Przelewice, Pełczyce,
- lubuskie voivodship - municipalities: Strzelce Krajeńskie, Zwierzyn, Santok, Deszczno, Skwierzyna, Przytoczna, Pszczew,
- wielkopolskie voivodship - municipalities:Międzychód i Lwówek.
- gas transmission from a new point of supply in the North to Central Poland,
- the investment is closely related to the construction of the LNG terminal in Świnoujście, which is of priority significance for the energy security of Poland.
Communes which have a gas pipeline running through their territory will obtain additional funding in the form of a property tax paid annually by the investor in the amount of 2% of the investment value located in the given Commune. This will be a sum that will regularly contribute to the Commune's budget and that can be allocated for the needs of the residents and local communities.
- estimated investment value: 556.71 MM PLN
- co-financing from OPI&E: 164.78 MM PLN
Read more about co-financing the project by the European Union from the European Regional Development Found.
Information about compensations
- Zachodniopomorski Voivodship Office
+48 91 4303 671
- Wielkopolski Voivodship Office in Poznań
+48 61 854 18 83
+48 61 854 14 93
- GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
Mr Gerard Jankowski
email@example.com +48 61 854 44 89
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Found.