Rembelszczyzna-Gustorzyn gas pipeline
Description of the investment
The aim of project was the construction of the Rembelszczyzna – Gustorzyn gas pipeline which is 700 mm in diameter and 176 km in length, located in the area of the mazowieckie and kujawsko-pomorskie voivodships. The project was realized in three stages and is planned to be finished in 2014.
At the end of April 2015, the Construction Supervision Inspector of the Mazowieckie Province in Warsaw issued the occupancy permit for the stage of the new Rembelszczyzna-Gustorzyn gas pipeline placed in the Mazowieckie Province.
Similar administrative permits were issued in March 2015 for the stage of the project placed in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province.
- Legal grounds of investment (Polish version): Act of 24 April 2009 on investments in the scope of LNG Regasification Terminal in Świnoujście (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 84, item 700, as amended).
Route of the gas pipeline
- mazowieckie voivodship - municipalities: Nieporęt, Wieliszew, Serock, Pomiechówek, Nasielsk, Joniec, Załuski, Płońsk, miasto Płońsk, Dzierzążnia, Staroźreby, Radzanowo, Bielsk, Stara Biała, Brudzeń Duży,
- kujawsko-pomorskie voivodship - municipalities: Dobrzyń nad Wisłą, Fabianki, miasto Włocławek, Lubanie, Brześć Kujawski.
- creation of favourable conditions for transmission of increased volumes of gas to North-Eastern Poland – the “Green Lungs of Poland,”
- securing uninterrupted gas supplies to Customers at changeable gas delivery conditions at entry points (import, Underground Gas Storage), long-lasting cold weather spells, failures, etc.
Communes which have a gas pipeline running through their territory will obtain additional funding in the form of a property tax paid annually by the investor in the amount of 2% of the investment value located in the given Commune. This will be a sum that will regularly contribute to the Commune's budget and that can be allocated for the needs of the residents and local communities.
- investment value: 584.78 MM PLN
- co-financing OPI&E: 174,12 MM PLN
Information about compensations
- Mazowieckie Voivodship Office
tel. +48 22 695-68-11
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship Office
tel. 52 349 76 63
- GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
Ms Katarzyna Ropek
e-mail: email@example.com ,tel. +48 22 767 09 10,
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Found.