Gustorzyn–Odolanów gas pipeline
Description of the investment
The aim of the project was the construction of the Gustorzyn - Odolanów gas pipeline which is 700 mm in diameter and 168 km in length, located in the territory of the wielkopolskie and kujawsko-pomorskie voivodships. The starting point of the gas pipeline is located in the Odolanów hub, whereas the end point is in the Gustorzyn hub.
This gas pipeline constitutes the modernisation of the existing Odolanów - Gustorzyn - Mogilno transmission system. The project is realized in two stages.
July 2014, the Wielkopolski Voivode and Kujawsko-Pomorski Voivode issued decisions on the use permit for Stage 1 of the new Gustorzyn-Odolanów gas pipeline. In November 2014, the building of gas pipeline was finished and the exploitation permission was given.
- Legal grounds of investment (Polish version): Act of 24 April 2009 on investments in the scope of LNG Regasification Terminal in Świnoujście (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 84, item 700, as amended).
Route of the gas pipeline
- kujawsko-pomorskie voivodship - municipalities:Brześć Kujawski,
Lubraniec, Izbica Kujawska,
- wielkopolskie voivodship - municipalities: Babiak, Osiek Mały, Koło, Kościelec, Brudzew, Turek, Przykona, Malanów, Mycielin, Ceków Kolonia, Żelazków, Blizanów, Kalisz, Nowe Skalmierzyce, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Przygodzice i Odolanów.
- it will enable gas transmission in two directions depending on the system demands, with simultaneous off-take from underground gas storage in Mogilno as well as in Wierzchowice.
Communes which have a gas pipeline running through their territory will obtain additional funding in the form of a property tax paid annually by the investor in the amount of 2% of the investment value located in the given Commune. This will be a sum that will regularly contribute to the Commune's budget and that can be allocated for the needs of the residents and local communities.
- value of investment: 511.38 MM PLN
- co-financing from OPI&E: 194.11 MM PLN
Read about the financing the project by the European Union from the European Regional Development Found.
Information about compensations
- Kujawsko - Pomorskie Voivodship Office
tel. 52 349 76 63
tel. 52 349 76 64
- Wielkopolskie Voivodship Office in Poznań
tel. + 48 61 854 18 83,
tel. 61 854 14 93
- GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
Mr Gerard Jankowski,
e-mail: email@example.com, tel. + 48 61 854 44 89
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Found.