As a member of management bodies:
Until 31 December 2015, representative of GAZ-SYSTEM, Mr Rafał Wittmann, was a member of the Management Board of the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG). This was the last year of his 3-year term.
International industry organisations:
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG)
- Gas Infrastructure Europe (GIE)
- European Association for the Streamlining of Energy Exchange (EASEE-gas)
- European Gas Research Group (GERG)
- Natural Gas Star Programme
- International Group of Liquefied Natural Gas Importers (GIIGNL) explanation footnote 1
- The Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators (SIGTTO) explanation footnote 2
- European Committee for Standarization CEN/TC234/WG3 Gas Transportation
- European Committee for Standarization CEN/TC234/WG7 Gas Compression
National industry organisations:
- Towarzystwo Rozwoju Infrastruktury ProLinea (Association for Infrastructure Development)
- Chamber of Natural Gas Industry (Izba Gospodarcza Gazownictwa) explanation footnote 3
- Polish Association of Sanitary Engineers and Technicians (Polskie Zrzeszenie Inżynierów i Techników Sanitarnych)
- Klub Polskich Laboratoriów Badawczych POLLAB (Polish Research Laboratories Club)
- Global Compact explanation footnote 4
- Responsible Business Forum explanation footnote 5
- Responsible Energy Initiative (Inicjatywa Odpowiedzialna Energia)
- Business Centre Club (BCC)
Since 2009, the organisation has been a member of Global Compact and has been taking part in United Nations initiatives e.g. Global Compact Yearbook Poland 2015. Also in 2009, GAZ-SYSTEM became the signatory of the Responsible Energy declaration which promotes sustainability in the energy sector. In 2015, the GAZ-SYSTEM Group was a partner of the Responsible Business Forum. The organisation is also a member of the Coalition for Responsible Business within the framework of which, in 2015, it signed the Fourth Stage of the Sustainable Development Vision for Polish Business 2050, as a commitment to maintain dialogue with suppliers. In 2015, for another time, GAZ-SYSTEM was listed in the Ranking of Responsible Companies taking 7th place among the energy sector companies and 38th place in the overall ranking prepared by the Business Ethics Centre of Koźmiński University and “Dziennik Gazeta Prawna” daily.
GAZ-SYSTEM is also a member of the European Transparency Initiative, and is listed in the EU Transparency Register for interest groups and entities operating at the EU institutions and involved in the development and implementation of the EU policies. Each year, GAZ-SYSTEM updates the company-related information and data in the EU Transparency Register.