The Laboratory of Gas Quality Measurement (LPJG in short) functions as the independent organizational unit in the structures of the Transmission Gas Pipeline Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. – Division in Tarnów.
LPJG is accredited by the Polish Accreditation Center to be compliant with the international and European norm PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 as the Research Laboratory – Quality Certificate no AB 1228. The scope of the accreditation covers the physicochemical tests of the petroleum gas in the work environment. Detailed information referring to the accreditation can be found on the left side of the menu Accreditation.
The services offered by the Laboratory of Gas Quality Measurement include:
- gas sample collection
- basic and extended tests of the petroleum gas composition
- control analysis of THT content
- tests of the temperature of the water dew point
- the measurement of the noise in the workplace
- the measurement of the mechanical vibration having general impact on the human body
- the measurement of the mechanical vibration influencing human body through upper limbs.
Apart from the tests and measurements within the accreditation LPJG also conducts tests of the content of sulphur compounds in the petroleum gas, including control analysis of THT content and electric lighting measurements.
All the services are completed with state-of-the–art measurement and test equipment.
The Laboratory of Gas Quality Measurement ensures reliable and useful test results and a complete confidentiality regarding all the information and ownership rights of its clients.