On 17 June 2009, during the conference in the "Sustainable Energy - The Challenges of Sustainable Development in the Energy Sector" series, GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. signed a declaration containing the principles of sustainable development in the energy sector.
Sustainable Energy is an initiative that creates opportunities for the exchange of experiences and opinions between companies from the Energy sector. The topic of the talks are the advantages and benefits that come from sustainable development for representatives of businesses, local communities as well as the natural environment.
Within the 8 points of the declaration, GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. is already realising seven of the initiatives in the following scope:
• transparency of operations and efficient management,
• occupational health and safety,
• involving interested parties and caring for the environment,
• partnership relations with clients, suppliers and subcontractors,
• promotion of energy saving solutions and clean technologies,
• ecological energy sources, cooperation within the sector and sharing knowledge.