Highly significant for GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. is its participation in Global Compact. The Company has been a member of this Initiative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations since July 2009 and declares its respect for the following principles:
- Principle 1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Principle 2. make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4. the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Principle 5. the effective abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6. the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Principle 8. undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9. encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
The Company places great emphasis on a preventive approach to the natural environment, is undertaking initiatives intended to promote responsible attitudes and approaches towards the environment and apply and disseminate environmentally friendly technologies.
Global Compact Report of 27 June 2014
Global Compact Report of 30 March 2012
Global Compact Report of 31 March 2011
Global Compact Report of 06 July 2010