Statement of Applicability of the Management System Policy
Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A., as one of the European market leaders engaged in the provision of natural gas transmission services strives to develop optimised, efficient and effective solutions that ensure the improvement of the management system through consistent quality and safety of work, respect for the natural environment and protection of the safety of processed information.
In pursuit of the Company's strategy and the underlying goals, the corporate Management System was aligned with the requirements laid down in the following standards:
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2008 – "Quality Management Systems. Requirements";
- PN-EN ISO 14001:2004 – "Environmental Management System. Requirements and guidelines for application";
- PN-N-18001:2007 – "Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements";
- PN-ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – "Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems. Requirements".
The primary strategic objectives for the company are to:
- ensure safe operation of the transmission system as an element of the European gas transmission pipeline network;
- create optimum conditions for the development of a liberalized natural gas market in Poland to boost the consumption of natural gas as an environmentally friendly fuel;
- ensure effective and sustainable improvement of the Company's operational and organizational performance;
- build the position of the Company as a significant player in the natural gas market in the European Union, particularly in the Central and Eastern Europe region;
- manage the Company from a sustainable development perspective.
The above objectives are achieved through:
- providing professional, non-discriminatory service for the Customers in compliance with the relevant legal regulations;
- applying transparent rules of conduct described in the by-laws, procedures and manuals supported with telecommunication tools;
- improving the satisfaction of Customers with the quality of service;
- preventing environmental pollution by minimizing the levels of any emissions and volumes of generated waste;
- preventing accidents at work, occupational diseases and potential hazards through on-going monitoring of activities with respect to health and safety at work and effective implementation of corrective and/or preventive measures;
- ensuring organisational and technical safety of the information processed within the Company in accordance with the law and the requirements specified by the owners of information assets, and ensuring the continuity of information processing;
- regular risk assessment and referring the results of the risk assessment to documented risk acceptance criteria;
- systematic improvement of the employees' professional qualifications and information safety awareness.
The continuous improvement mechanisms built into the Management System determine its effectiveness and efficiency and will be leveraged as a crucial element of the management processes. The Management of the Company is committed to provide the resources required to implement this Policy and requires all employees to adhere to the principles and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
President of the Management Board Tomasz Stępień